"Passion for detail drives precision"
At EIS we are passionate about precise product made to precise specifications to offer a precise functionality without failing and that’s where our passion for the craft plays a significant role. To be able to deliver precision one needs to employ state of the art equipment coupled with tradecraft to match, and to achieve this we follow all or parts (as required) of pre-production and in-production testing procedures which end up delivering precise products for long lasting performance.
- Crimping and wire wrapping according to ECSS-Q-ST-70-26/30
- Soldering according to ECSS-Q-ST-70-08
- SMD soldering according to ECSS-Q-ST-70-38
- Internal qualification program for crimping and soldering
- Laser printing
- Mechanical and Thermal stripping
- Molding technology
- Tensile strength test
- Automated Electrical test up to 2250 V DC, 1500 V AC
- Polished micrograph section
- Harness Design with AutoCAD and Catia V5
- Large clean rooms ISO 8 class
- Risk assessment for harness routing
- Harness integration
E.I.S. Electronics designs cable harnesses on AutoCAD and CATIA VS, manufactures, installs and repairs harnesses in its own workshops and also on customer sites. To maintain consistent quality standards all our workforce go through an intensive in-house training of 40 days which covers all aspects of manufacturing including strict adherence to AS and ISO quality production procedures at all times before their induction into mainstream production. Periodical assessment of skills and need-for-training recommendations are advised to personnel to maintain quality and precision of the end products.